Do join us

By joining us you will have the opportunity to:

  • offer thoughts on the Coffee Concerts and seek to ensure they continue for the future
  • meet other chamber music lovers during the Coffee Concert intervals and at the occasional post concert reception
  • help shape the future of Strings Attached to represent the interests of chamber music enthusiasts
  • continue our sponsorship of occasional concerts during the Coffee Concert seasons
  • support the network of amateur musicians who meet others for performance and the exchange of ideas
  • enable young people aged 8-25 to attend coffee concerts free of charge through our membership of the national Cavatina scheme
  • receive our Newsletters throughout the year by email

Strings Attached provides regular information about chamber music concerts in Brighton & Hove and surrounding areas and a network for amateur musicians to meet others for performance and the exchange of ideas.

The membership year runs from 1 August to 31 July; the annual subscription is £10 per person (students free).

Personal data will be processed in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation: Register Of Systems.

How to join or renew your membership

Please complete the details (for one person only) below and SUBMIT

Items marked * are required.

I would like to be a Friend of Strings Attached/renew my membership of Strings Attached

Alternatively, please print off the STRINGS ATTACHED Friends Application Form and send completed form(s) to the Seaford postal address below.

Application Form pdf
Application Form Word document

You can pay by cheque or by bank transfer to the Strings Attached account as follows:

Sort code: 08-92-99   Account No: 65442166
Account Name: Strings Attached Brighton and Hove

Please state your name/names as the reference for bank transfers.

Cheques, payable to Strings Attached, should be sent to:

Strings Attached Honorary Treasurer,
31 Heathfield Road,
Seaford, BN25 1TJ

Gift Aid

You can boost what you give by 25p for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid will be reclaimed by Strings Attached from the tax you pay for the current tax year.


“Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made today, in the past 4 years and in the future. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.”

Please notify Strings Attached if you want to cancel this declaration, if you change your name or home address, or if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Enquiries to

President: Levon Chilingirian



Data Protection Policy and Procedure